Beyoncé, lovingly called Queen Bee by her fans, is a famous name in today’s culture. There aren’t many who haven’t heard of her. She’s the pop icon of the current generation and seems to be getting more famous with every album release.
Beyoncé first debuted with the 90’s girl group, Destiny’s child, as the lead singer. Since then she has gone solo and done incredibly well for herself. Selling millions of records worldwide, being the most nominated woman artist for the Grammys, and outdoing herself in every new album. She creates music that people appreciate and listen to feel motivated. Her songs are a source of inspiration to masses of people.
Not only is she a singer, she also acts. She’s starred in movies like Pink Panther, Austin Powers, and more. Beyoncé is a perfectionist and a hard worker. She is highly respected because of the effort she puts into her work.
Beyoncé is an inspiring woman in a position of power. She uses her voice to empower women to be independent and fierce. Her works often aim to make women feel like they can achieve anything they want. Her onstage performances are enough to make you feel determined. Watching one single woman control thousands in a crowd can be empowering.
Here are our 22 Inspirational Quotes From Queen Beyoncé to Empower You!
1. “If everything was perfect, you would never learn, and you would never grow.”
2. “When I’m not feeling my best I ask myself, ‘What are you gonna do about it?’ I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.”
It’s normal to have times when you don’t feel your best. We usually end up letting it take over and control our emotions; what we should do instead is question ourselves. Why is this happening? What can we do to make it go away? See if you can learn anything new and find out the reason why it’s happening. You can use this knowledge to prevent possible similar future lapses.
3. “I can never be safe; I always try and go against the grain. As soon as I accomplish one thing, I just set a higher goal. That’s how I’ve gotten to where I am.”
If you want to be the finest version of yourself, never settle for less. Expect great things from yourself, then try to meet your expectations. The only way you can reach the top is if you keep giving your best. Never settle for less than what you dreamt of. Learn from your mistakes and make new ones to learn from. Most importantly, keep moving. As long as you move, you will reach somewhere.
4. “The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence.”
5. “The reality is: sometimes you lose. And you’re never too good to lose. You’re never too big to lose. You’re never too smart to lose. It happens.”
Even the greatest have their falls. They use their falls to mold them into a better person. We should all think outside of our boxes and see the bigger picture. If you can see a bright future ahead even when you’re shrouded in darkness, that will help you work harder towards your goal.
6. “We all have our purpose, we all have our strengths.”
If you know what you want to achieve in your lifetime, you’re already ahead of most of us. There are so many of us, lost, still looking for what we want to accomplish in our lives. We can all use our strengths to help us survive in this brutal world
7. “Be healthy and take care of yourself, but be happy with the beautiful things that make you, you.”
8. “I love my job, but it’s more than that: I need it.”
Not working for an extended period can bring a person down. Any form of work is worthy and demands respect. No job is too small or unimportant. Working gives the pleasure of knowing you are an active part of the community. If you are lucky enough to find work you are passionate about, each day can be a chance to learn something new and exciting.
9. “A true diva is graceful, and talented, and strong, and fearless and brave and someone with humility.”
It is more important in life to be kind, compassionate, humble than it is to be successful, rich, or powerful. A person who reaches the top by cutting down others, will not stay there for long. There is more to life than what the human greed desires. Good things will find their way to a good person.
10. “Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.”
11. “I felt like it was time to set up my future, so I set a goal. My goal was independence.”
It is essential for a person to be independent. When a person starts depending solely on someone else, it becomes the cause of many unpleasant thoughts and actions. Being dependent on your parents or spouse can stop you from branching out, and discovering new things about yourself.
12. “I always try to be myself. Ever since I was an introverted kid, I’d get on stage and be able to break out of my shell.”
No person ever reached full potential by trying to be someone else. It’s okay if you’re shy and introverted; so many great people are. Once you start doing something you love, you will naturally be more outgoing and open to conversations. It’s important to be confident in who you are and to stay true to yourself.
13. “I embrace mistakes. They make you who you are.”
14. “When you love and accept yourself when you know who really cares about you, and when you learn from your mistakes, then you stop caring about what people who don’t know you think.”
We spend so much time and energy worrying about the wrong things that we overlook the right ones. Does it matter what an unknown person says behind your back? Isn’t it enough to know that the people you care about trust you? Try and stop caring about what people think of you, see how it changes you for the better.
15. “To be able to travel the world, especially to places I never thought I’d be… it’s really, you know, still fascinating for me.”
Life can be unexpected and adventurous if you let it be. You will never know how far and wide you can reach if you never explore the possibilities.
Related: 24 Bilbo Baggins Quotes To Encourage The Adventurer In You
16. “Do what you were born to do. You just have to trust yourself.”
17. “I know I’m stronger in the songs than I really am. Sometimes I need to hear it myself. We all need to hear those empowering songs to remind us.”
Even Beyoncé needs to listen to her songs to feel empowered from time to time. No shame if we have to do it too.
18. “Women have to take the time to focus on our mental health — take time for self, for the spiritual, without feeling guilty or selfish.”
Take some time to pamper yourself. Indulge in a long bubble bath, or a short getaway, anything that soothes your soul. Pay more attention to what you eat and do some exercise every day. These small but necessary steps will help you in the long run.
19. “I don’t like to gamble, but if there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.”
20. “We all have our imperfections. But I’m human, and you know, it’s important to concentrate on other qualities besides outer beauty.”
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. What do you consider to be beautiful? The definition of the word varies for every person. How can one person be beautiful for everyone? It’s quite impossible. A person’s appearance has little to do with real beauty. It’s what’s inside that matters. Physical attractiveness is only temporary and fades with age.
21. “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.”
As women, we should support one another instead of pulling each other down. There are already enough people within a society who bind women with their small minds. A woman from a broad-minded family may never have faced such problems, but such things do happen to many women. If you step up to help empower little girls, they will see that they too can be like strong like you. Change starts with you.
22. “Don’t try to lessen yourself for the world; let the world catch up to you.”
Beyoncé reaches beyond her music and tries to connect with her fans through her work. She is a source of inspiration and motivation for millions of women and musicians. Time magazine named her among the 100 most influential people in the world two consecutive times. She knows people look up to her so she works hard not to disappoint the people who love and support her.
Write a comment
Live Smarter With These 15 Cunning Niccolò Machiavelli Quotes
Few individuals boast a reputation as controversial as that of Niccolo Machiavelli. Born on May 3, 1469, in Florence, Niccolò di Bernardo dei Machiavelli was an Italian diplomat, historian, philosopher, and author. Also known as the ‘father of modern political theory’, Machiavelli is most well-known for his book Il Principe (or ‘The Prince’), a sort […]
20 Top Margaret Thatcher Quotes on Courage and Conviction
There have been few politicians as controversial as Margaret Thatcher. Also known as the ‘Iron Lady’, Margaret Hilda Thatcher (née Roberts) was born on October 13th, 1925, in Grantham, England. Her family operated a local grocery in Grantham and lived in an apartment above their store. A very talented student, Thatcher was received her early […]
20 Inspiring Athlete Quotes on Getting Results Through Hard Work
Motivation is the ability to initiate and persist despite the odds. And few things require more motivation than the field of athletics and sports. In fact, one could claim that motivation is the groundwork to every and all athletic achievement. Of course, factors like the mind, body, focus, and confidence are important too – but […]
People12 months ago
These 10 Emotional Quotes By Kurt Cobain Will Pull At Your Heartstrings
People12 months ago
Top 18 Most Inspiring Steve Jobs Quotes
Self-Improvement12 months ago
These 25 Facts About Life May Be Harsh To Hear, But They’ll Make You A Much Better Person
Movies11 months ago
Top 33 Denzel Washington Quotes On Success and Hardships
Movies12 months ago
24 Most Inspirational Movies To Watch On Netflix
Motivation11 months ago
33 Simple Things To Start Doing For Yourself
Quotes12 months ago
Know Your Self-Worth With These 15 Inspirational Quotes
Movies11 months ago
16 Unforgettable Forrest Gump Quotes To Inspire You