Leonardo is famously known for his portrayal of the classic role of Jack in the movie Titanic. Leonardo started acting at an early age and has done exceptionally well for himself. He has played many iconic personas in various blockbuster movies. Leonardo has always taken on challenging roles and unique scripts for his films. His latest movie, The Revenant, landed him a long-deserved Academy Award for Best Actor.
Besides his success as an actor, Leonardo has also been a massive advocate for environmentalism and climate change. He put his fame to good use and gave his voice to an important cause. During his acceptance speech for winning the Oscar, he used the platform to raise awareness and attract attention to the importance of our involvement in such causes.
Leonardo himself has donated millions of dollars to various organizations that work towards conserving our wildlife and environment. He has set an inspirational example by proving that one man can make a significant difference in the world. A lot can be learned from the way Leonardo chooses to live his life. His ethics and morals help him be the inspiring person he is.
Leonardo DiCaprio Quotes To Inspire You!
1. “Be thankful for the hard times, for they have made you.”
Don’t waste your precious time whining about how hard it has been for you; appreciate all that you have learned from your falls. There is no better teacher than failure.
2. “A wrong connection will give you shock throughout your life, but the right one will light up your life.”
It is essential to meet good people who help motivate and encourage you in your life. Having friends who discourage and keep you from being productive, is worse than having no friends. Make the correct choices.
3. “If you can do what you do best and be happy, you’re further along in life than most people.”
To be able to do what you love as a living is a dream most have. Find what makes you happy and aim for it.
4. “My mom, Irmelin, taught me the value of life. Her own life was saved by my grandmother during World War II.”
Life is a precious gift; use it wisely. Make sure it does not go wasted. If you can make a positive impact on the life of another, you have lived yours well.
5. “I really am motivated by being able to work with great people and create a body of work that I can look back and be proud of.”
It’s important for an individual to be a part of something bigger than themself. The feeling of knowing you are important and appreciated can help you find your place. Involve yourself mentally and physically in projects that inspire you. Do things you can be proud of.
6. “I’m 97% sure you don’t like me. But I’m 100% sure I don’t care.”
Who cares what people think about you? Living under the praises and critique of other people is such a waste of life. Don’t waste yours.
7. “I really don’t know what I’m doing… I don’t. It’s terrible. I go in there and I learn how to be like the character and do the best I can, and that’s all I really do.”
Nobody is ever absolutely ready for new challenges; you have to prepare yourself the best you can and leave the rest to instinct. When you’re in doubt of your capability, remind yourself to give it your best.
8. “Everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were.”
People often change during the course of their lives. Change is inevitable; it’s a result of learning. One cannot avoid change, but what we can do is decide if we want to be better or worse.
9. “People will always judge you because they feel dissatisfied with their own life.”
No matter what you do and how well you do it, there will always be people who try to discredit you. Drown out their noise and focus on your goal.
10. “I grew up when I was 15 when I had my first opportunity in movies. I watched every great movie for a year and a half, and since then I’ve asked myself how I can emulate such artistry. That’s really my motivation. I want to do something as good as my heroes have done.”
When you want something, you need to put in the effort to achieve it. Be deserving of your success and always strive to be the best you can. Looking up to people who inspire you as guidance can help you build confidence and knowledge.
11. “Only you and you alone can change your situation. Don’t blame it on anything or anyone.”
You have the power to change your situation; anyone who says otherwise is trying to fool themselves.
12. “Pain is temporary; film is forever.”
Where does happiness come from? The truth is that happiness comes with pain. One does not survive without the other. The only way to avoid being caught up in the harsh reality is by focusing on your passion.
13. “To believe in love, to be ready to give up anything for it, to be willing to risk your life for it, is the ultimate tragedy.”
Love itself is a beautiful thing, but should one be willing to sacrifice themselves for their love? Seeing how it did not end well for Romeo and Juliet; risking your life for love seems to end in tragedy.
14. “Let us not take this planet for granted, I do not take tonight for granted.”
When Leonardo accepted his first Academy Award, he did not take it for granted. Appreciate all the things around you today, for they may not be there tomorrow.
15. “I’m not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy; I’m definitely an individual.”
Be unapologetically you; embrace your originality. The icons who set trends are not copying anybody; they do their own thing. So, don’t duplicate their style, have your own.
16. “Pay close attention to people who don’t clap when you win.”
If people could focus their energy on cheering their peers on, instead of getting jealous of their success, there would be fewer problems in the world. Don’t waste your time feeling bitter about not winning, see where you went wrong and analyze your mistakes. That is the best way to be a winner at life.
17. “97% of the people who quit too soon are employed by the 3% who never gave up.”
Never give up. When you know what you want and are willing to work hard for it, don’t let misfortunes lead you astray. Just keep your eyes on the prize.
18. “I don’t think I ever expected anything like an Oscar ever, to tell you the truth. That is not my motivation when I do these roles. I really am motivated by being able to work with great people and create a body of work that I can look back and be proud of.”
Awards only go as far as to appreciate your work; they do not determine your success. The ultimate goal of anything you do should not be to receive praises but to feel satisfied and happy with your results.
19. “Enough is enough. The truth is our planet’s alarm is now going off, and it’s time to wake up and take action.”
You are responsible for climate change. Yes, all of us have played an indirect yet crucial role in harming our environment. The time has now come to acknowledge our faults and stop making them. The winds of change are blowing, and it needs all the helping hands it can get.
Write a comment
10 Most Inspirational Readings For Every Occasion
Words of inspiration can motivate you to put in that final bit of effort you need to complete your work, or the persuasion you need to begin your journey. Everyone goes through tough times once in a while, having inspirational and strong words to rely upon can be of great support. These words of wisdom […]
21 Quotes About Strength To Empower You During Tough Times
After every storm, the sun breaks through and shines brighter on the fresh Earth. Like every person, you will have hard times that you will have to face alone. With every scar comes a story; with every difficulty, you will learn something new. Humans are so resilient that the bigger the obstacle, the stronger we […]
22 Best Positive Quotes For The Day
There are days when you feel down for no reason at all. A little boost of positivity is just what you need to lift your spirits. Whether you’re not looking forward to going to work, or school, or doing anything at all, reading positive words of encouragement from people who’ve been through hardships can be […]
People7 months ago
These 10 Emotional Quotes By Kurt Cobain Will Pull At Your Heartstrings
Self-Improvement7 months ago
These 25 Facts About Life May Be Harsh To Hear, But They’ll Make You A Much Better Person
People7 months ago
Top 18 Most Inspiring Steve Jobs Quotes
Movies6 months ago
Top 33 Denzel Washington Quotes On Success and Hardships
Movies7 months ago
24 Most Inspirational Movies To Watch On Netflix
Motivation6 months ago
33 Simple Things To Start Doing For Yourself
Quotes7 months ago
Know Your Self-Worth With These 15 Inspirational Quotes
Motivation7 months ago
24 Evergreen Winston Churchill Quotes That Will Make You Work Harder