Even the best of us need the motivation to get up and go to work. Repeatedly doing the same thing every single day can be draining. You may be feeling lost, and confused about what you are doing. Don’t worry; it happens to all of us.
When you follow the same routine daily, you may feel like you are functioning like a zombie. That is no healthy way to work. Read these quotes to feel driven and refreshed. Work toward your goal with a healthy state of mind. It can be a long and arduous journey but reading positive, and inspirational messages can boost you with motivation.
Here are our Motivational Quotes For Employees!
1. “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.” -Henry Ford
2. “The sun himself is weak when he first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” -Charles Dickens
No man ever reached success without first making mistakes and learning from them. It takes time to get to a point where you feel you are strong enough to tackle any obstacle. Don’t rush to your end goal, try to gain new experiences, they will come in handy when you finally reach your destination.
3. “I know not all that may be coming, but be it what it will, I’ll go to it laughing.” -Herman Melville
There are good things coming your way, but you have to endure the bad that comes along. Ups and downs of life are unavoidable and unpredictable. Why spend your time worrying about a future you cannot stop while you could enjoy your present? Be prepared to face any challenges, stop worrying.
4. “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it.” -Rafiki, The Lion King
5. “If you hear a voice within you say, “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” -Vincent Van Gogh
Don’t listen to the voices that tell you that you ‘cannot’. These voices are distractions to see if you can face the challenges and achieve your dream. Be true to yourself, follow your own path.
6. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” –Albert Einstein
Life is a journey of learning from your mistakes. If you make no mistakes, you never learn. Don’t be afraid of failing, no man ever succeeded by being careful not to fall.
7. “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” -Lao Tzu
8. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” -Henry Ford
All the challenges of life are blessings in disguise. If you can see them as an opportunity to discover new qualities about yourself, you will reach far and wide. If you cannot learn from the difficulties you face, your journey will be a grey paved road to the end.
9. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, ‘I’m possible!’” -Audrey Hepburn
There is nothing that you cannot do. Believe in yourself and go for it!
10. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” -Thomas Edison
11. “I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.” -Marissa Mayer
The time is now! You will never be as ready as you are today. ‘Tomorrow’ is an excuse that never comes. You may be contemplating the thousands of possible ways you might fail and make a mistake. It’s natural, but that’s how you challenge yourself and experience new things. Do something you’ve feared doing. See how it goes.
12. “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” -Michael Jordan
One cannot survive on talent alone. There should be a sense of belonging, commitment to a part of something larger. It’s more important to have loyalty, respect and consideration for the people you work with, than to succeed alone.
13. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” –Steve Jobs
14. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” -Thomas Edison
Don’t let the dull appearance of work fool you. Those who avoid work will never come across life-changing breaks. Good opportunities never go to the person who did nothing.
15. “If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.” -Seth Godin
People usually feel nervous and afraid about doing something they love. The sense of wanting to do good and not being able to give it your best is what scares you.
16. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.” -Aristotle
17. “When people go to work, they shouldn’t have to leave their hearts at home.” -Betty Bender
Be who you are at work. You don’t have to pretend to be somebody you are not. Try your best to make the environment at work a friendly and comfortable one.
18. “The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work” -Elbert Hubbard
The only way to be ready for anything, is by preparing for it. If you want to do a good job and have a positive work experience, the best thing is to give your 100%. It’s also important to stay healthy and refreshed. If you work constantly, your brain becomes dull. Give yourself timely breaks to get a better end result.
19. “No matter how good you are you can always get better, and that’s the exciting part.” -Tiger Woods
20. “The results you achieve will be in direct proportion to the effort you apply.” -Denis Waitley
1+1=2. You cannot achieve any more than you’re willingly to sacrifice. You get what you give. So, do your best.
21. “Don’t be afraid to go out on a limb. That’s where the fruit is.” -H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Take risks. There can be no change if you don’t take any chances. If you want to do something brilliant, be prepared to challenge your doubts.
22. “When you lose, you get up, you make it better. You try again.” -Serena Williams
23. “One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.” -Arthur Ashe
Some of us struggle with confidence. Confidence is a state of mind. One can trick oneself into being confident and eventually become that way. The only thing you must be careful of is doubt. If you hesitate, you won’t be fooling anybody but yourself. So, mentally prepare yourself to make a big change and then do it.
24. “Success represents the 1% of your work which results from the 99% that is called failure.” -Soichiro Honda
Every person who ever reached the top has had a long and arduous journey. The brightness of the success casts a shadow on the effort it took to reach there. Don’t fool yourself into thinking success is just a matter of luck. It takes a lot of persistence, determination, mistakes, and belief to be able to succeed in life.
25. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” -George Bernard Shaw
There, you’ve read the most motivational quotes, now all you have to do is work hard and smart while you make your way to your goal.
Write a comment
10 Most Inspirational Readings For Every Occasion
Words of inspiration can motivate you to put in that final bit of effort you need to complete your work, or the persuasion you need to begin your journey. Everyone goes through tough times once in a while, having inspirational and strong words to rely upon can be of great support. These words of wisdom […]
21 Quotes About Strength To Empower You During Tough Times
After every storm, the sun breaks through and shines brighter on the fresh Earth. Like every person, you will have hard times that you will have to face alone. With every scar comes a story; with every difficulty, you will learn something new. Humans are so resilient that the bigger the obstacle, the stronger we […]
22 Best Positive Quotes For The Day
There are days when you feel down for no reason at all. A little boost of positivity is just what you need to lift your spirits. Whether you’re not looking forward to going to work, or school, or doing anything at all, reading positive words of encouragement from people who’ve been through hardships can be […]
People8 months ago
These 10 Emotional Quotes By Kurt Cobain Will Pull At Your Heartstrings
Self-Improvement8 months ago
These 25 Facts About Life May Be Harsh To Hear, But They’ll Make You A Much Better Person
People7 months ago
Top 18 Most Inspiring Steve Jobs Quotes
Movies7 months ago
Top 33 Denzel Washington Quotes On Success and Hardships
Movies8 months ago
24 Most Inspirational Movies To Watch On Netflix
Motivation7 months ago
33 Simple Things To Start Doing For Yourself
Quotes8 months ago
Know Your Self-Worth With These 15 Inspirational Quotes
Movies7 months ago
16 Unforgettable Forrest Gump Quotes To Inspire You