Anyone who has a passion for something, dreams of success in it. Most of the time people long for success yet do nothing to achieve it. To reach your goal, you need to get yourself together, mentally and physically give it all you got.
The meaning of success and its importance differs in each person. If you’re here looking for motivation, that probably means you already know what you want. You now need a little mental push to help you prepare for the challenges ahead.
This is a list of inspirational quotes from people who’ve worked hard to achieve success themselves. These quotes will inspire you to reach for your dream.
These 34 Motivational Quotes For Success Will Boost Your Confidence To Achieve Your Goal
1.“Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” Winston Churchill
2. “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” Steve Jobs
When we read about a person’s journey to success, it usually sounds smooth sailing, and the result sounds obvious. But we are overlooking how years of struggle can be summed up in one sentence in an article. Never give in, no matter how rough and tiring times seem.
3. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” Walt Disney
4. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” Colin Powell
The best of people reached the top walking the same path of struggles that you may be going through. They didn’t have any hidden cards up their sleeves. All you can do is lay down your walls of excuses and start heading towards your destination.
5. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” Walt Disney
Believe in the words of encouragement that you receive. The only thing lacking in you may be experience and wisdom. Once you use the knowledge of those who do have it, nothing will stop you.
6. “In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.”Nikos Kazantzakis
7. “You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.” Oprah Winfrey
8. “Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.” Charles F. Kettering
Stop dreaming from your couch, start doing it. Opportunities are endless, but they lie outside the boundaries of your space of comfort.
9. “I failed my way to success.” Thomas Edison
It okay to fall as long as you are making the effort to walk. It’s okay to fall because you can get up. You can learn from the pain, and mistake you made.
10. “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” Bill Cosby
11. “The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.” Unknown
Everyone wants to be better or do better. How many actually make the effort to improve on themselves? Life is tough on everybody, it can be harsh and brutal. But, it’s up to you to change that instead of complaining about it.
12. “If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.” James Cameron
Reach for the stars, stretch out as far as you can while being true to yourself. This doesn’t guarantee success, but you will definitely be in a better place than you were before.
13. “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.” Tony Hsieh
If you are truly passionate about something, money is irrelevant. Money will make itself available when you improve and make your passion a career.
14. “If you are willing to do more than you are paid to do, eventually you will be paid to do more than you do.” Unknown
15. “Success? I don’t know what that word means. I’m happy. But success, that goes back to what in somebody’s eyes success means. For me, success is inner peace. That’s a good day for me.” Denzel Washington
The word holds so many meanings. Some may find it in a simple happy family, for others it may only lie in owning a mansion in Beverly Hills. No matter what it means to you, following these advices will definitely help you.
16. “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” Chris Grosser
17. “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” Charles Darwin
18. “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” Eleanor Roosevelt
Have conversations, discussions about your plans and ideas. Time spent talking about trivial things about other people is time wasted.
19. “The best revenge is massive success.” Frank Sinatra
20. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” Oscar Wilde
Learn from your hardships. Use the fallen bricks to build a staircase to the top.
21. “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” Buddha
22. “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” Bruce Feirstein
23. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” John D. Rockefeller
If you want to achieve great things, don’t let the good in-between satisfy your hunger. Keep your eye on the goal.
24. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” Napoleon Hill
25. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” Michael John Bobak
26. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” Pablo Picasso
27. “I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.” Bill Cosby
As long as you are confident in who you are, people will like you. And if they don’t, you already love you, and that’s all that really matters.
28. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain
29. “If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it–teach yourself to be impatient.” Gurbaksh Chahal
Ask favors, seek out people, tell people about your dreams, while doing everything you can to make it happen. The universe will help you if you try and ask for it.
30. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” Jim Rohn
Bitter jealousy will get you nowhere. It’s natural to feel a little competitive but let it motivate you to do better.
31. “I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.” Diane Ackerman
32. “Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.” Larry Winget
Nobody dreams of being lazy; it’s what happens when you become too comfortable on the sidelines waiting for your dream to fall into your lap.
33. “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure, or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.” Thomas J. Watson
34. “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” Albert Einstein
Success is the result of hard work, determination and constant perseverance. Luck favors those who make an effort to go out and work for their dream.
These quotes may ignite a fire in your hungry hearts, but it’s on you to keep the fire roaring and keep it going.
When you face a daunting experience in front of you and want to turn back to your comfortable life, remember how it feels to be watching from the sidelines. Remind yourself why you are there. Even if you end up making a mistake, you can learn from it. Don’t hide in the shadows and dream of how the light feels. Go out and embrace the warmth.
Write a comment
10 Most Inspirational Readings For Every Occasion
Words of inspiration can motivate you to put in that final bit of effort you need to complete your work, or the persuasion you need to begin your journey. Everyone goes through tough times once in a while, having inspirational and strong words to rely upon can be of great support. These words of wisdom […]
21 Quotes About Strength To Empower You During Tough Times
After every storm, the sun breaks through and shines brighter on the fresh Earth. Like every person, you will have hard times that you will have to face alone. With every scar comes a story; with every difficulty, you will learn something new. Humans are so resilient that the bigger the obstacle, the stronger we […]
22 Best Positive Quotes For The Day
There are days when you feel down for no reason at all. A little boost of positivity is just what you need to lift your spirits. Whether you’re not looking forward to going to work, or school, or doing anything at all, reading positive words of encouragement from people who’ve been through hardships can be […]
People1 year ago
These 10 Emotional Quotes By Kurt Cobain Will Pull At Your Heartstrings
People1 year ago
Top 18 Most Inspiring Steve Jobs Quotes
Self-Improvement1 year ago
These 25 Facts About Life May Be Harsh To Hear, But They’ll Make You A Much Better Person
Movies12 months ago
Top 33 Denzel Washington Quotes On Success and Hardships
Movies1 year ago
24 Most Inspirational Movies To Watch On Netflix
Motivation1 year ago
33 Simple Things To Start Doing For Yourself
Quotes1 year ago
Know Your Self-Worth With These 15 Inspirational Quotes
Movies12 months ago
16 Unforgettable Forrest Gump Quotes To Inspire You